Basic Security Training
Paragon will guarantee your success!
Our Basic Security Training Course gives you everything you need to prepare for your Ontario Security Guard Licence test. No appointment is required. You may stop by Monday to Friday from 8:00 A.M. until 5 P.M. to register. You can also take advantage of our Online Learning Platform that features 25 modules of Self-Paced Online Courses (SPOC), 2 live instructor-led sessions within our Virtual Training Room (VTR), and 8 hours of in-classroom First Aid/CPR Level C certification training.
Basic Security Training Course – (In-class room) $199 + HST (includes First Aid/CPR)
- Course is five days (40 hours), Monday – Friday, 8:30am – 5:00pm
- Comprehensive Security Manual is included
- Exceeds Ontario government standards
- Our guarantee – if you fail the ministry test, you can retake the course for free!
- Courses run weekly in Toronto, every second week in Mississauga, and once per month in Oshawa
Basic Security Training Course (online) $149 + HST (includes First Aid/CPR)
You can take advantage of our Online Learning Platform that features a blend of Self-Paced Online Courses (SPOC), live instructor-led learning within our Virtual Training Room (VTR), and blended Emergency First Aid & CPR Level C certification training with online and in-class components.
Basic Security Training Course topics include:
- Introduction to the Security Industry
- Basic Procedures
- Health & Safety
- Canadian Legal System & Authorities I & II
- Communication I & II
- Conflict Resolution
- Use of Force Theory
- Diversity & Sensitivity
- First Aid and CPR Level C Certification included